Esports trening - creative extracurricular classes
- Classes are held on a selected day of the week – weekends also available,
- The school determines whether classes are to be held in the morning or evening,
- Students are in constant contact with the coach via webcams and a communication platform,
- One group is a maximum of 10 people,
- The standard training unit is 2 or 4 class periods per week.
- Classes are held in mixed groups, also in English,
- During training, we are looking for talents who can power the school’s representation in esports,
- The best teams or schools are invited to participate in esports leagues run by ESA,
- In our classes, students develop interdisciplinarily.
The Electronic Sports Association is a nationwide nonprofit organization. Since 2017, we have been continuously developing Polish esports, successfully implementing initiatives at the intersection of gaming, education, multimedia and sports.
We want to speak the language of young people, to build on their passions in order to develop professional competence.
we cooperate with more than 80 educational institutions, where we have conducted more than 6,000 hours of practical classes so far (thanks to the support of 30 esports coaches and professionals),
we have created a proprietary educational program: “Interdisciplinarity of electronic sports”, which has been implemented as an innovation in more than 40 high schools,
we had organized esports leagues for young people – at the school and academic level, in which more than 1,500 players competed against each other.
+48 724 494 867